I was pleased to get very prompt service from Astronomiser regarding the modification of my camera. Having posted it on Monday morning I was amazed when it returned on Thursday. The first opportunity to use it on things astronomical occurred unexpectedly last night with a short clear spell before the predicted snow showers began to arrive. Although there was some moon to contend with I got a few exposures of M1 to play with. As I only got 4 decent subs of 150 seconds each the resulting image(s) took a fair bit of processing to obtain (I've posted a couple of versions). The improved red response is very obvious compared to my earlier image posted on 6.12.08....details modified 450D @ iso400 in Deep Sky Stacker & CS2 + photobrush.