My steam-driven mount doesn't enjoy the luxury of goto facilities so I still rely on setting circles for finding the more obscure objects. The first set of circles I fitted were homemade and hand drawn so could hardly be described as the last word in accuracy. With my return to the fold of astrophotographers I decided to improve this element of my mount and felt sure there would be something on the internet I could use as a pattern. However this turned out to require much more of a search than I expected. Eventually I found this online facility which has many options and produces a good result.